Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Within the Walls Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Within the Walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Serene Angel:: Sannin of the Reality
Sadako

Village of Residence : The Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Within the Walls Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:48 pm

Sadako arrived at Maze's castle, coming home once more from experimenting with the jutsus that he had taught her. She could now use jutsus of Fire, Earth, Soul and Electricity, along with her Water, Wind and Shadow.
"I'm home, love."
Whispered her voice tiredly, carried throughout the castle by a swift gust of wind. Sadako now lived with her husband of a year, and as she walked up the steps, she suddenly got an idea. She quickly whipped out her quickly filling notebook, and pulled out the fountain pen from behind her ear. She began writing furiously, words spilling out onto the page.

Mamoru walked beside her, and sighed as Sadako began to write. It seemed like it was all she did these days, when she wasn't training. Mamoru missed the days when it was fight after fight, and they were both satisfied with their abilities. The chains that hung as a sort of belt clanked a bit as he walked. Occasionally, when Sadako first began to write, he would often look over her shoulder, trying to read what she was writing. Often, he would see Maze's name, along with Sadako's own. Once, he even saw his name there. From what he could gather, all of them were involved in some sort of conflict. Sadako promised that he could read it when she was finished, so he gave up on trying to peek.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster :: RiaruKage
Maze

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm

I was in my study when the gust of wind that carried Sada's voice reached my ear. I put down the book I was reading and walk to were the voice came from. This last year with Sadako were the happiest times of my life. Day in and day out I was able to be with the women I loved and everything was perfect, I finally reach the stairs Sada was walk up I stood at the top of the stairs and sees that she was writing in her notebook again. "Writing again...What are you writing about this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Sadako

Character sheet
Chakra %:
Within the Walls Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:38 pm

Sadako looked up at the sound of her husband's voice, and the memories flashed before her eyes, and she smiled, "Continuing my novel.... Same as always..." She put away her book and pen, then gave Maze a quick peck on the lips.
Mamoru turned his head before murmuring, "I'll wait inside." He still wasn't comfortable with being there when the two displayed their affection for one another. As he walked into the castle, Sadako sighed, then just stood there, embracing her husband.
"How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Maze
Maze

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:48 pm

"It was an ok one i guess. All I really did to day wa.." Before I could finish my sentance Yoko and Una come running down the hall way and it seems Una was chasing Yoko with a pink bow in her hand.

Una: "Aww come on Yoko just try it on!!"

Yoko:"Ahh no!!"

Yoko runs over to Sado and I and the two run around us. "Hey hey what's all this about?" With that said the two stop running and Yoko clings to my leg and tries to hide herself.

Una: "Look al I was trying to do is see what Yoko would look like with this bow on.

Yoko: "No!! I hate pink."

Even thou a year had past the two had not changed and where as playful as always "Una leave Yoko alone. You see she doesn'y like the bow."

Una: "But...but Sadako you want to see her with the bow too right?!! Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Sadako

Character sheet
Chakra %:

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:57 pm

Sadako laughed, "I would want to see her in the bow, if she didn't oppose the idea too much. I know how she feels. I hate pink as much as she does.
"May we go inside...? I'm quite tired from training again today."
"She's been overdoing it again, Maze." Came Mamoru's voice on the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within the Walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Walls   Within the Walls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vescrutia :: Villages :: Village of Reality :: Around the Town :: The Labyrinth-
Jump to: