Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on March 19th 2011, 6:54 am

Share | 

A fight against anyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami :: Sannin of the Rising

Village of Residence : The Village lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/Dark fire/Reikyuu

PostSubject: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:02 pm

*Rose waited in a grassy field, no trees, just grass, sitting on top of her coffin, Reikyuu. She kicked her feet, giving a bland expression, she was most likely bored.*

free of hesitation,
and I saw the misery and despair that await us.
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,
only I shall welcome mine with open arms.

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Village of Residence : TBD
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:21 pm

Wandering back in from his global ventures, Skye found himself back in familiar territory. He smiled, seeing that his old Plateau was still there... but smething else was amiss. Where the Nightmare once stood was a strew of abandoned houses.. even his Ivory Tower was in terrible shape.

He sighed, pressing onward, until he came upon an unfamiliar face sitting his path. "What's with the coffin, deary?" It was certainly odd for a girl to just be sitting here with a coffin... like something out of a horror flick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:26 pm

*She turned over to the man, giving him a look top to bottom. She cracked a smile, but it faded only seconds later. "Deary? Well, aren't you one for manners." She hopped off Reikyuu and landed on her feet. She grabbed the coffin by its front chain, and began walking slowly towards him, dragging the massive ten foot coffin behind her. "Won't you cure me of my boredom...." Her eyes began to glow a dim red color.*

{Your horror flick comment inspired this post :>}

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm

Aah, it was a fight she was after. He loved her attitude as well.. He gave a menacing sneer, even his teeth appearing slightly jagged. His eyes grew bright as well, a look of bludlust in them. Oh, he hadn't felt like this before a fight in ages. They gleamed deep golden right back at her.

"Why certainly... I've got plenty of time to spare.." His hands floated out of his pockets, drifting just over his waist.. they seemed to glow a pale yellow themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:37 pm

*Rose looked dead at him, noticing the glowing energy around his gands. She felt his bloodlust, and it made her drool a bit. She finally had someone to fight feeling the same way abou battle as she did. Her body began to give off a black aura, and within the aura that spreaded to a small part of the field, rose buds began to grow. " Bring it." Sheplaced her hand on the ground, causing hundreds of black vines to tear through the ground, rushing right for him. With the vines placed in the ground, she made a dash for him, her body catching on fire with white flames along the way.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:41 pm

standing in place, Skye swiftly extended his left hand, sending a dense pulse of Light energy, more solid than the average type. The wave met the vines and both were reduced to basic particles of chakra, dissipating into the air.

Now he braced himself, eyes still gleaming golden. He instantly charged forward as well, armed with nothing but his other hand of Light energy even more powerful and dense than the first. Meeting the flaming girl, he brought his hand straight to her torso, releasing the concentrated Light compression blast dead at her heart. He seemed to be completely unphased by the flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm

*Rose smiled as the ninja ran towards her, and she licked her lips once he tried to strike her. She grabbed his wrist to prevent being hit by the blast, and with her other hand, she wrapped the chain of Reikyuu around his arm. She then front flipped over him, and while air-borne she shot a dark flame at her coffin, setting it on fire. Once the coffin was on fire, it burned intensely, hotter than 15,000 K, causing the earth near it to literally melt. It sank into the ground as the ground was being reduced to liquid, and it would quickly drag the guy down into the molten ground{magma} if he did not do something about it since it was pretty heavy to those other than Rose. Releasing short and quick bursts from her feet in short intervals, she was able to stay air-borne. She would then created a small ball of dark matter in her hand, and blasted it into the sky, causing a black liquid to rain all over the field.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm

Skye could only grin.. as if it wasn't enough that his skin was now meshed with a water-like shield against extreme temperatures... Raising a lone fnger on his unchained arm into the air, he looked dead into the girl's eyes.

"Solaris Ignis~" The sky turned a hot, red-orange color, much like it does when a volcano erupts. Skye's hair turned flaming red, his gloved seemed to be crimson.

With one stomp of his foot, a large eruption of magma spewed from the sinking ground of the coffin, bringing it, and Skye as well since he was still bound by its chain, straight towards Rose. As he flew, Skye was muttering something like an incantation of sorts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 10:30 pm

*Rose was uneffected by the heat, and as the magma spouted from the ground, Rose would begin to motion it right into the ground with one hand. Since Skye was on the magma bursting towards her, he would be slammed right into the ground along with the magma. "I hope you can do better than this...." With Skye smashed in the ground, the coffin would fall on top of him since he was bound by its chain. The coffin began would attempt to send a spike of dark matter through it, right into Skye since it was right on him. From such a position and lack of notice and time, dodging it would be one hell of an ordeal. Rose would then morph her arm into a guillotine blade for defense if needed. The black liquid continued to fall from the sky, it was not being evaporated by the magma and heat because it was not water, or an ordinary liquid for that matter. It continued to fill the field.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 10:35 pm

As the magma spewed over him, skye put his watery skin to good use. It cooled that magma, having a good portion of it form a shield of solid, freshly molten earth over him to deflect the rest of the magma, and even a chunk of dark matter that he didn't even see coming. Oh well, that couldn've ended much worse.

Crumbling the magma shield, Skye looked back up at Rose. "Unexpectedly powerful, girl.. Where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 10:41 pm

*She looked down at him, eyes glowing brighter with each passing second. The black liquid raining down now had the entire field covered, like a lake, and it continued to pour down. From the black liquid, arms were merged, and they attempted to quickly pull Skye underneath. "This is...the black sea...." She seems to not have heard the question handed to her, or maybe she was ignoring him. Only thing that was certain, was that she only cared for battle right now. She landed on top of the liquid covered ground, using chakra in the soles of her feet to keep her above. She dashed backward a bit cautiously, and as she did more arms would continue to form and go for Skye.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 10:47 pm

Realizing his perdicament, Skye smiled widely. "Oh, well aren't you a clever one." He formed an immaterial blade of pure heat in his left arm, slicing away the chains at his right arm like nothing; he could have done so all along.

His right arm formed a similar blade from his hand, and with it they slashed at the arms coming for him, deflecting the liquid with dry heat. Using air compression at his feet he soared upwards, around 10 feet above the surface of the "black sea." Heat blades still at his hands, as they weren't very consuming to maintain, he faced Rose again. "Please.. make me get as into this as you are. I'm growing bored again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 2nd 2009, 11:00 pm

*Rose simply pointed up, and as she did, vines spewed out of the sea, reaching up past the clouds. As they few upward, they merged together, forming one massive vine, about four kilometers wide. She brought her hand down, and with that the vine came crashing down as well towards Skye. The arms never stopped their assault towards Skye, so even as he was air-borne, they continued to lash out at him. Rose begins to burn with dark flames as she reaches into the sea, and pulled out a chain. Yes, it was the chain of the coffin, which was at the bottom of the black sea now, which was now bigger and more deeper from the continuation of the raining black liquid.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 3rd 2009, 3:50 am

Skye grinned. He'd been waiting for a chance to use something like this... "Solaris... Ignis Zephyr!" In addition to the red-orange sky, a blue-green hue washed over as well, and the tips of Skye's hair now had similarly shaded tips.

He breathed for a moment, anticipating both the arms and vine coming at him from above and below. He released the two heat blades from his hands, as they came down to his feet and expanded into a large disc of red flames and sheer heat. That would hold off the arms.

He then extended his arms again as immaterial green wing-like things appeared at his back. Riding the disc, he flew around and straight upwards, unsheathing his old blade, Renbuen Sverdet. Gigantic in appearence, it was even more menacing and sharp than one year ago, and he made a single mighty slash at the very root of the vine.

Sure, he could've gone for Rose herself at this point, but might as well cover all bases..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 3rd 2009, 4:17 am

*These arms were made of dark energy, the type that Rose used, dark matter, so it could simply deal with disc's of fire. They smashed through the disc of fire and then sank back into the sea. The vines spouted upwards, from the sea, meaning their roots would be in the depths of the sea, not up where Skye was slashing. That sword of his would end up cutting the vine, but since it was so wide and massive, 4km, he couldn't cut through the whole thing in one swoop, so it crashed down into the sea on top of Skye, who was right by it trying to cut it. Rose shook her head, noticing this ninja she was fighting had become too predictable, and his overly flashy moves were wasting his chakra and her time. " Looks like I overestimated you..." As Skye was dragged down into the sea, the intense pressure would begin to pressurize around his body even only ten feet in, meaning he was in for it, going so far down. While under the black sea, the dark matter arms that were on the surface were now underneath, in groups of hundreds this time. They began to strike at the sinking Skye in a relentless fashion. Rose was on top of the sea, charging chakra into her guillotine arm. The liquid beneath her in a four meter radius solidified, and was six feet thick.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye Silverclaw

Character sheet
Chakra %:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 3rd 2009, 11:23 am

He sighed. Skye was never a fan of dark users.. too much of a hassle and not much fun to combat. He dispelled his other enhancements and focused only on his silver ring as he fell, infusing his own chakra into the Silverclaw ring...

It glowed bright white, and formed a gigantic, silber arm from its front. The arm, made of solidified silver light, hacked away at the oncoming arms as Skye focused wind energy at his feet. He dashed downwards towards Rose herself now, and made a stab in the air with Renbuen Sverdet.

It was then that the blade revealed its true nature to Rose; its sections split and the sword itself extended itself like a train down towards Rose's head. (Think Renji, or a very large whip-blade) It was gigantic.. and had the force of a large tank in each of its sections..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   May 3rd 2009, 12:33 pm

{...You never did explain how you got out the black liquid. Slicing the arms wouldn't have stopped you from falling in, for the giant vine was what brought you down.}

*The dark flames around Rose's body grew more intense as her guillotine arm was finishing up charging. She positioned her feet for the force, and slashed the guillotine at the on coming blade. It was powerful, but Rose stopped it at the collision. Her arm barely shook as the two blades met. She had met tougher ordeals, like her fight with Unknown or her fight with Rion. This fight paled in comparsion to Rion's though, and maybe Unknown's as well. "Yup, overestimated..." She forced her arm over, pushing the blade of Skye off to the side. Once she pushed it off, vines of dark energy came out the sea, wrapping around the blade and pulling it down, not giving it a chance to gain momentum for a slash that could potenially cut through the vines. With Skye's sword being brought down, he would once again, be dragged down too if he didn't act quickly. Rose held her hand out and a ball of dark matter fire would begin to form, growing with each passing second. Rose's other arm with the guillotine would continue to charge chakra.*

free of hesitation,
Their future's are grim,
and mines is as well,

Rose's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight against anyone   

Back to top Go down

A fight against anyone
Page 1 of 1