Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami :: Sannin of the Rising
Rose

Village of Residence : The Village lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/Dark fire/Reikyuu

The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Empty
PostSubject: The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room   The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 7:40 pm

The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Versailles_queens_chamber
*The brightest room in the Manor. Only Rose is allowed to enter this room. Same goes for others who have been invited by Rose, but they have to be sure not to over stay their welcome. Rose's chakra flows inside of the room naturally, allowing her to replenish her chakra just by walking in. This chakra could be to strong for most other people, almost to the point of suffocation.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Village of Residence : The Village lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/Dark fire/Reikyuu

The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room   The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 7:41 pm

*Rose appears in the room, dead tired, so tired that she feel out on the bed seconds after arriving. The coffin was off in the graveyard collecting spirits for now, and from underneath the bed, an unexpected guest waited. It was obviously Saseko, for no one else would bother Rose when she was tired for personal reasons. Saseko would jump onto the bed, on top of Rose, trying her "bestest" to wake her up.*

Saseko: Rose.....R~~~~~~~~ose!!!.......Grrrr......Hehehe~<3

*Saseko brought her face closer to Rose's, and continued to get akwardly closer, and closer. Seeing that this had no effect on her, Saseko kissed Rose's lips. Rose's eyes opened, and she forced Saseko off of her.*

Rose- What the hell did you try to do to me?! Can't you see that I want to rest?!

Saseko- What do you mean try? I did kiss you on the lips to get a lively reaction out of you-

*She began to float upside down in the air, chuckling at her own little devious scheme.*

Saseko- Aaaaaaaaaaand it worked!~ Nice to she you awake, and what made you so tired anyway?

*Rose gave Saseko a look of detest, then fell back on to her bed, closing her eyes.*

Rose- I was training myself, and it was against Rion.

Saseko- Rion? Hmmmmm.....Never heard of him.

Rose- He's the head of this village, and my training session turned into an all out fight.

Saseko- Oh, he must be pretty powerful to make you tired...Oh well, at least you kicked his ass.

*Saseko began giggling for a seemingly unknown reason. Rose grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it, coming off as depressed in some way. Saseko walked to the bed, and plopped right on the edge of it. Her look became more serious, and she tapped Rose's leg.*

Saseko- Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait......Your telling me that Lost to Rion? How on earth did you lose....

Rose- He trapped me in some off base dimension, and I wasted to much energy and time getting out, thats why when I finally did get out, twenty four hours had already passed me by...

Saseko- Ha, so he won by a cheap shot? You should have trapped him in Reikyuu, that would have been interesting, I would like to meet that guy.

Rose- he's an immature and senseless Kage that is only as strong as his guitar lets him be.

Saseko- All the more reason to meet him~.

*Rose gave herself a facepalm, because it didn't seem like Saseko was listening to anything she way saying. Saseko reached for the pillow on Rose's face, and took it away, chucking it clear across the room.*

Saseko- You should have ask me for help, You know that I'm a master of incantations and Data, I could reduce any dimension to anything my data link has connected itself too, the stronger the dimension or closed space, the more time it would take to do so.

Rose-.......Huh?? Data? Incantations? I've never heard any of these things about you.

Saseko- Thats because I only let out what I want, and when I want. I decided I would tell you about that now, since the situation called for it, I could have had you out of that dimension in mere seconds, but its good to see you can take care of yourself.

Rose- How likely is it that you could teach me how to use those incantations and Data componets?

Saseko- I dunno...

*Saseko pinched her lip as she pondered in thought.*

Saseko- It all depends on the person, hell, it's impossible for actually anyone to learn it.

Rose- So thats a no?

Saseko- More of an I don't know. We would have to try and see...

*Rose glared her eyes towards Saseko, who was looking forward at the bright room. She actually now feels better from her fight, mainly because this room of hers charges her chakra quickly. Rose pulled back the covers, and got underneath them.*

Rose- Okay, I'll call you from now on.

Saseko- Good, because if your ever gonna lose again, I at least want to witness such a feat with my own eyes...

*Saseko would then fade out the room, leaving Rose be. Rose looked around her room, noticing something different, but also something new and familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it, so she walked across the room, and picked up the thrown pillow. She began to think as she stood there, sitting on the floor now. She was in deep thought for sometime....*
Back to top Go down

The Wicked's Chamber-Rose's Room
Page 1 of 1