Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Starting things off Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Starting things off Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Starting things off Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Starting things off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Zero
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
T-Zero

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Fimbulvetr

Starting things off Empty
PostSubject: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:46 pm

T wandered into a familiar forest, and knew immediately. He was back in the Reality Village. He wandered around the familiar pathways, and played idly with ice particles in his hands. He was pretty bored, actually...
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Special Jounin of the Reality
Fuuma Tera

Village of Residence : The Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Sounnd waves/Frequences and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:01 pm

~@Tera walks into the area not too long after this guy, only he seemed to be a bit more lively out of the two.@~

Hello there, seems like your here for a spar?

~@ As Tera spoke, his shadow grew wavy, but he didn't have intentions on ding something, not yet at least.@~
Back to top Go down
T-Zero
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:04 pm

He looks at the newcomer, a cyan glint in his eye. "Why yes, that would do wonderfully to ease this boredom..." He materialized a simple shortsword of crystal ice in his hands, and faced the other one ready. "Your name then..?"
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:20 pm

~@From his shadow, dozens of feathers made of dark energy float upward, drifting around his body.@~

Call me Tera, it's easier that way. I would assume you have one too?

~@Tera would hold one hand out, and grab a feather. The feather of dark energy in his hand would begin to morph, turning into a short sword of dark energy. He would then use his other hand to motion for the guy to start the fight off.@~
Back to top Go down
T-Zero
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:23 pm

"Just call me T." With that he gritted his teeth and dashed straight forward, slashing straight for Tera's torso, vertically. He began to form a whisp of Ice energy in his free hand as he did so..
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:34 pm

~@ Tera clashed his sword with T's. parrying off of it, and lands about 10 feet away. Tera threw his sword into the air, and with this brief moment, he whipped out his headphones, Skull Candy, and popped in Linkin' Park to his CD player. He quickly pocketed his CD player, and grabbed his sword as it fell back down.@~

T huh...

~@From his shadow, dark energy crawled up Tera's legs, giving them a coating of darkness. Tera dashed for T, and threw a rapid succession of stabs at him. All the while, his legs were getting charged with more energy at a steady pace.@~
Back to top Go down
T-Zero
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:40 pm

Forming a dagger in the hand where his blade was thrown off, T successfully guards himself against the rapid stabbing with it. Meanwhile, his free hand points to the ground in front of him where Tera is, the ice energy fully ready.

"Freeze.."

The ground around him instantly freezes over, grass becoming crystal-like and delicate, the ground hard and solid. It even threatens to freeze his feet and legs over, attempting to stop his very movement then and there.
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:58 pm

~@Thanks to the energy of darkness on his legs, it pulastes, shatters and preventing the ice from freezing him. Realizing the frozen ground, Tera's feathers, some of them, form together on his back, giving him too small sets of wings [yes, 4 wings total]. He then quickly took to the sky, examining the field.@~

Hmm, an ice user...heheh, never fought one before.

~@Once air-borne, the dark energy on Tera's legs began to shift some of its power to his hands. From the air, Tera threw rapids kicks downward, sending a shockwave of sound and dark energy with each thrown kick.@~
Back to top Go down
T-Zero
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:25 pm

T wasn't smiling any longer, as he focused completely on his opponent and his movements. He discarded the dagger like trash and surrounded his own hands with thick Ice. Standing resolutely, he brought his arms up to catch the kick of Tera, the shockwaves effecting his arms slightly, yet his hands were in no pain whatsoever; protected by the ice around them. Giving a cold sneer at Tera, he forced large amounts of ice energy into his legs, surrounding them with Crystal Ice and attempting even to freeze his very bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:46 pm

(I meant that I kicked in your direction, not nessecarily kicking you. I threw kicks in your direction to send shockwaves, but I guess I should have been more clear.)

~@ From his freezing leg, Tera released a powerful burst of dark energy and chakra, forcing T back and shattering the ice on his leg. Listening to Linkin Park helped enhance both sound and darkness moves, so this was more than possible.@~

Hmm, hes pretty good for a genin, I guess I'll step it up some.

~@ Tera slammed his foot into the ground, releasing a burst of both sound and dark energy on impact. This would shatter a large portion of the ice and the ground as well, sending a massive shockwave in all directions, including where T was. With the shattering of the ice and crumbling of the earth, sound was produced, only adding to the over all amount of power of these shockwaves.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting things off   Starting things off Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Starting things off
Page 1 of 1