Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuuma Tera
Special Jounin of the Reality
Fuuma Tera

Village of Residence : The Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Sounnd waves/Frequences and Darkness

Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:38 pm

~@Tera loved to see new places, and this was his chance to get a good look at the Depths. He heard they had powerful ninja, so he was hoping he could find a sound user amoungst their ranks.@~
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

Village of Residence : Lost in the Depths
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : banshee scream

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:04 am

*scott glided by on a manipulated wave of sound and stop at the sight of the stranger.
Who are You? Havent seen you in the villige , do you even belong here?
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:13 am

~@Tera looked at the newcomer, giving a warm smile.@~

Oh, yes. I am from the Reality, but I guess I wandered over here...

~@Tera sratched his head a bit, feeling a little misplaced now. He looked up at the other ninja, and was able to sense his chakra signature.@~

Wait....your a sound user?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:18 am

Hell yeah you are one arent you
*Scott grined and extened his had to shake the stanger's.This was unlike Scotts normal asshole behavior*
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:22 am

~@Tera slapped the hand as he went in for a handshake, creating a semi-powerful shockwave on contact.@~

I sure am.

~@After two breif seconds, Tera let go and pulled out his headphones, twirling them by the cord in one hand.@~

What weapons do you use that synchronize with your sound capabilities?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:29 am

I got three that i really use
i never use these but i can
*Scott slide his headphones from his ears and mininized the sound *
I mostly use the sound from my gun, use my knife as a tunning fork or my favorite these.
*scott stuck his hands all the way in front of him almost in a child like manner *
how about your self
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:35 am

~@The headphones being twirled wrapped around Tera's arm, giving off a small burst of sound on impact.@~

I mainly use my headphones. The music I insert into my CD player varies the abilities I gain. For example.

~@Pulling out his CD player, Tera, in a cool fashion, inserted My Chemical Romance Cd into it. Sound waves began to pulsate from his arm with the headphones.@~

Playing My Chem greatly enhances my sound waves. I rather manipulate sound or use the headphones, so I don't have a weapon that I can use without sound really. Expect for that one, but....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:43 am

show me
*scott was ecstatic about meting another sound user*
Wats your rank ? i've been looking for traing you up fot it?
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:51 am

Rank wise....I'm a special jounin.

~@The intense sound waves coming from his headphones begin to condense into the palm of his hand, over and over again. This creates a rod of nothing but pure sound waves that are highly condensed. The rod is only 2 inches thick, and judging by all the sound put into it, it was easy to tell that the concentration was overwhelming. With his other hand, Tera grabbed the tip of the rod, and surged dark energy into it. The darkness on the rod began to merge at the tip, forming a blade, giving the rod more of a sycthe appearnace. The rod was clear, and the blade was black.@~

I'm up for a little training. Show me what you can do...

~@Tera stood their with his sycthe ready for anything.@~
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:59 am

...I hate syths
* Scott Bent down and picked up a rock .Pulled out his knife and wacked the two together . The knife started to vibrate andlet out a fant humm. Scott amplfied and concentrated the sound waves over and over, just like in the ass wooping from Kazz. *
First time ive use this technique like this
Scott learched back and sent and swung forward viiolent ly. A cresent shaped sound wave sent for Tera. On impact it will expand for some external damage or ciondence and enter his body for some internal*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Jounin of the Chaos
Jounin of the Chaos
Susanoo

Village of Residence : The Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Left_bar_bleue100/100Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:09 am

*Susanoo would appear above the two of them on a cloud. He floated by looking at the two battle it out. Being one of the original sound users of Vescrutia he wanted to see what the newer nin were capable of. The one twirling the headphones seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite place him, so he quietly lay splayed across the cloud high above the fight*
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:15 am

~@Stabbing the blade from the sycthe into the ground, he creates a sound wave to counter act the one heading his way. After the sound waves clashed and dispersed, Fuuma pulled his sycthe out of the ground, and simply flicked the blade, sending a ripple effect of sound waves throughout the area.@~

Do you understand how to use ripples with sound...

~@Tera used this ripple of sound waves to have sound bounce around the field. This allowed him to know what was on the field, and by feeling an irregularity in the sound waves from the air, he was able to notice a thrid party ninja there. He was unsure on who it was, but he would keep his eyes peeled.@~
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:26 am

No not really only to maniuplate them to attack i wanna learn the vibration of sounds so i can transmit my sound threw any object on contact. He glanced at the sun and saw a ninja on a cloud*...Wtf... i anit even gonna ask
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:35 am

~@Tera gave a slight chuckle. He found it a bit amusing that a ninja consealing hinslef in the clouds was easily spotted not only by a special jounin, but a genin as well. He turned back to Scott, forcing his laughter away.@~

You see, ripple effect works when you have something thay is long vibrate. The vibrations last longer, and send out multiple sound waves in succession with minimal effort. That gun of yours could work, it is hollow in the barrel, which by itself is pretty long. I find it smart that you use the sound from the gun shot to create a powerful sound wave, but try to just hit the side of the barrel with your knife. It should send out a ripple of sound waves in the direction your barrel is pointing in.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Jounin of the Chaos
Jounin of the Chaos
Susanoo

Village of Residence : The Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Left_bar_bleue100/100Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:45 am

*Susanoo looked toward the nin that looked in his direction. He gave a slight nod and vanished as quickly as he came, disappearing into thin air.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:33 am

*Scott gulped he was a bit nervious. He knocked the Blade agianst his gun. He concintrated hard try to mave the vibrations but was unh successful. He tried once more but this time the vibrations left the gunn and fissled away in the air*
um yeah i kinda need some help with this
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:31 pm

~@Tera sratched his head, and then walked towards Scott.@~

The trick is that you have to force the ripples to leave the barrel, and the barrel only. If your arm is shaking, the sound will travel through you and it will drastically decrease the power the ripple effect. Now..-

~@Tera held his sycthe out, seemingly not even moving the arm. He flicked the blade once more, and the sound waves rippled through out the area.@~

Keep your arm as steady as you possibly can, your hand as well. By doing so you will give the sound waves only one exit, and thats through the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Genin of the Rising
Genin of the Rising
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:18 pm

* Scott once agian hit his gun and the knife together. He felt the vibration about to ripple through his arm, with his left head he took control of them and sent them forward. The vibration shot out of the pistol hitting a tree making it split in two.*
I thiink i got it was that corect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user   Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wandering around the Depths-Awaiting a sound user
Page 1 of 1