Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!

Go down 
+6
Delilah
Karigan
Zesu Rikoyae
Linkie Masamune
Ren Saori
Luxe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Village of Residence : Reality
Hobbies / Interests : photography
Kekkei Genkai : flash speed

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:17 am

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Ichira11
I stood behind the counter in my rice ball shop waiting for costomers.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Village of Residence : Reality Village
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Exploring
Kekkei Genkai : Junko/Emotion & Aroma Manipulation

Character sheet
Chakra %:
Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:20 am

I walk into the shop.

"Hey Luxe! It's been along time since I've had your rice balls. I'd like the usual, with squid and black tea, please"
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:47 am

"sure no problem" i turn around to cook. "so whatcha been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:52 am

"Nothing much. You? "
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void.

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:09 pm

-_A ten year old boy strolls into the tavern and stumbles onto chair. It seemed like he was struggling at first to get on the chair but he managed. He looked around smiling but didn't say or do anything else._-
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:11 pm

" Hello!" I say to the young boy that had just entered.
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:15 pm

"Hmmm.?"
-_Linkie turned around slightly with a still hue grin on his face. The little wolf looking ear on his head twitched a bit. He couldn't seem to figure out who this person was._-
"Hellooo there stranger.'
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:24 pm

i turn around and serve ren her food. i then face the little boy. "can i get you something?"
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:26 pm

"Umm.. What do you have ? .."
-_His little stomach grumbled and he gave a loud laugh. He then fixed his headband only for it to fall down over most of his face again. The symbol wasn't that of any of the Villages_-
"Im gonna guess you have rice balls! I'll take two please I don't mind which kinds "
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:27 pm

I continue to eat my food.

" I'm Ren, what's your name? " I say to the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:29 pm

"Linkie."
-_he said shortly and Simply to Ren _-
"Ren It's nice to meet you . You have a name that holds a lot of tranquility"
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:32 pm

"Why, thank you, Linkie. It's nice to meet you too........So hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:35 pm

"you know.. Playing with with toys and .. swinging on swings... Regular old kid stuff."
-_He looked at the Older person and then gave a soft giggle_-
"DO you remember what it is like being a kid. Something tells me you didn't have much of child of .."

Last edited by Linkie Masamune on May 3rd 2009, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:36 pm

i serve Linkie two plain rice balls with soya sauce in the side. "i'm Luxe ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:42 pm

"O! Thanks miss Luxe"
-_linkie said with is Mouth half full. He smiled heavenly like swinging his legs and eating for a bit._-
"Can I ask you something?.. Have you ever seen a stone that looked sort of like this?"
-_He pulled a small blue Stone from his pocket. It Glew a bit. it had a very unique shape. if one was to see one it would be hard to forget._-
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:45 pm

"Oh that's nice. "
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis (Way of the Martial Artist)

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:00 pm

Zesu stomach was rumbling for a good moment as he tries to search around for an quick stop food joint. He then notices Luxe's Rice Ball Shop and heads up to it. Taking an seat on one of the stools near the counter and looks around curiously, seeing many new kinds of foods that he'd never tried out or tasted before since he was still very new to this whole habitat.
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:14 pm

i walked over to zesu. "hi. ^_^. what can i get u?"
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:28 pm

Zesu looks up at Luxe with an faint light smile on his face since his stomach was rumbling a bit loudly for others to hear as he laughs embarrassingly. Scratching the back of his head with a big grin on his face now.

"Well I dunno which one to choose from since this is all new to me. I guess you could surprise me with one of your favorites or something."
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:32 pm

i laughed when i heard zesu's stomach.
"my favorite is the shrimp riceball. do you like shrimp?"
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:39 pm

Zesu nods lightly from her question and the sound of the favorite that Luxe recommended seems pretty good. So he decided to give it a try.

"Hmmm....Sound pretty good. I'll take about five of the shrimp riceballs"
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:49 pm

i nodded smilling
"ok.."
i turned around and walked into the kitchen. i came back a few seconds later with a bag in my hands. i then began to cook.
"i'm Luxe by the way"
i said without turning
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin of the Chaos
Special Jounin of the Chaos
Karigan

Village of Residence : The Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Heavenly Earth

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:52 pm

Karigan sniffed the air and smelt something good. She followed her nose to a little Rice shop and poked her head in to look around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kariganw.webs.com
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:55 pm

As I continue to eat, I turn to Luxe.
" I have a feeling this shop is going to be as full as it was last year, most probably even more customers."
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:58 pm

Zesu waited patiently for the food to cook. The scent in the air from the food made his mouth water for a bit. Quickly cleans his drool on his mouth off with a napkin, as he snaps out of being mesmerized from the scent and replies back respectfully.

"Ah, my apologies for not giving out my name. Where are my manners?"

He then stretches out for a bit

"Names Zesu Rikoyae."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next