Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis (Way of the Martial Artist)

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Empty
PostSubject: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:48 pm

Zesu awaits around his usual spot in the grassy meadows under a tree as the windy breeze flows about in the sky. However, he wasn't doing his usual training exercise. Instead he was eating an hard salami sandwiches and has a bag full of them with an two liter of water due to the fact that he was hungry and forgot to eat anything before he came at his usual spot. He continues to eat his snack or lunch if you perfer as he awaits for an opponent to have a friendly spar with.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye, Kage Seichuu

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:51 pm

Flying around the Reality Village I see someone below and land a few feet away.
"Yo I'm Arashi Kuragari from Chaos."
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:04 pm

Zesu continued to gobble down his hard salami sandwiches without noticing that there was someone a few feet away from him until he'd reached for his 15th sandwich and rapidly devour it. After that he'd chugged down an good amount of two liters worth of vodka in him and threw it in his bag. Standing up and looking at the unknown person near him, doing an high jump and lands onto his two feet near him after doing an double flip. He then bows respectfully at Arashi and returns the greeting.

"Hello, mate. Names Zesu Rikoyae from the Reality village. What brings you over here?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:07 pm

I bow to show respect. "I was hoping for a battle is that okay with you".
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:20 pm

Zesu realized why he was over here in the first place, to get back on track with his training and fighting skills after all of the random stuff and movement he and his sensei did. He'd then let out an light smile and takes some steps back away from the opponent.

"Oh yeah! I've been eating my lunch too much that I've forgot about that!"

He then goes into his Muay Thai fighting stance as a start since he should work with his first martial art fighting style and build his way up to the other ones.

"I accept the request. Let's make this a fun one!"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:22 pm

"Alright" I use Shadow Scythes sending multiple blades of darkness at you from the ground and the air.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:35 pm

"OH SNAP!"

Zesu replied out loudly by surprise once he saw the darkness blades heading towards him. He then remember one of his skills that he learned and begin to focused a bit of chakra inside of his body. As the blades begin to get near him, he then uses his 'Lion's Roar' skill as he lets out an loud roar. The wave of the roar negates the darkness blades attack and destroys them. He then jumps up in the air and heads towards Arashi, attempting to hit him with a 'Rondo Roundhouse' attack by using his body along with the movements to do an 1080 degrees worth of combo kicks at him.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:41 pm

"You can jump high I wonder if you can fly?"
I then use Wind Element; Wind Current which creates a large guts of wind that blows you far into the air. I then jump us and fly at you and use Wind Element; Wind Bullet sending a very concentrated ball of wind and chakra at you.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:52 pm

Zesu was pushed back up into the air instead of going down at his opponent, spiraling around for a good bit in the air until he recovered himself. Zesu then focuses some chakra around his plams and fires out an nicely charged natural 'Hadouken' fireball at the Wind Bullet to collide with it to see whether if the attack would break through his and hit Arashi, or fail and he takes the blow from his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm

(the two attacks clash)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Destiny

Village of Residence : Omni
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Intervention

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm

The member 'Arashi Kuragari' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:03 pm

(Superman! )
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Destiny

Village of Residence : Omni
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Intervention

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:03 pm

The member 'Zesu Rikoyae' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:09 pm

The fireball breaks through my Wind Element; Wind Bullet and sends me into the ground. I get up dusting off my wings. "That was a strong attack this is going to be fun." I then draw my scythe and use Rotating Scythe Cyclone were throw my scythe at you and then use Wind Current to cause my scythe to spin at high speeds doubling its cutting power.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:19 pm

Before he'd landed on the ground, Zesu unleashed another 'Hadouken' towards his opponent as a quick distraction. He then lands safely on the ground on his two feet as he then switches up his fighting style into Capoeira. His movement wavers around left and right for his fighting stance making him ready to do many varieties of flips and break dancing attacks.

"Oh man I'm really enjoying this! This is what I'm talking about!"

Zesu then begins to do four frontal flips to get near his opponent while chakra begins to focus around his legs and feet along with the surface. He then does one backflip to use his 'Makaze Kick' skill at his opponent to send a straight-line chakra blast towards the opponent. In addition to the blast by adding the earth element along with it, the straight-line chakra blast creates an earth-bladed rock heading towards the opponent as well.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:25 pm

I use the scythe to cut through the Hadouken. I then pull on the chain on the scythe turning it around planing to hit you in the back. I then us Shadow Pit creating a large hole under me and I dive in to avoid the straight-line chakra blast and earth-bladed rock.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:51 pm

Zesu got hit on the back once he did his attack and was sent crashing on the ground lightly, taking damage. He then gets up quickly by elevating his body using his back first and jumping back onto his two feet. He then remained alert as he seen the shadow pit, but stayed at his same exact spot. Somehow this seemed a bit familiar to him from one of the spars he had with his old friend, Blaze.

"Deja Vu? I better be cautious..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:58 pm

I use Shadow Arena of Infantine Darkness creating a large dome of darkness around the battle area. In this dome Zesu cannot see anything I then use Shadow Ball sending a ball of dark energy that explodes on impact at Zesu.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:07 pm

The whole area gotten dark all of a sudden, making Zesu vision decrease greatly as he tries to figure out how to get out of this. Out of nowhere, he gets hit by an exploding shadow ball and is knocked back a few feet away in the area. Gets back up as he uses his 'Painkiller Endure' skill to create an protective armor around his whole body, adding the earth element along with it he was able to create an protective rock armor around his body to greatly reduce any damage he takes for a brief while.

"I'm at an huge disadvantage here....I better find a way to break through this."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:14 pm

I open my hand and begin to gather chakra into my hand while my voice echos through out the dome.
"Let's take this to the next level"
I then grip the dark energy and use Divine Spear of Shadows which creates large spear of dark chakra which I then trow at Zesu's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:42 pm

Zesu continued to figure a way on how to break out of this or perhaps bring out some sort of light around his area to avoid the attacks and find Arashi. He then gets hit by the dark spear on his shoulder out of nowhere. However, the rock armor created by the 'Painkiller Endure' skill reduced the damage from it, but the upper parts of the armor broke off as well. This alerted Zesu quite a bit as he tries to figure out where the hell this guy is.

"Awww screw this! I'm not sure if this will work, but it's better than being a sore thumb. WANG-TANG!"

Zesu then does a few tai-chi formations as his body begins to glow brightly, transforming into his natural element guardian, Wang-Tang. Once the transformation was complete, Wang-Tang uses his Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball) attack. Creating a big ball of natural chakra energy over his head by lifting his hand up in the air. The ball emitted an bright light around the area to reduce the darkness around the area as he lets it float up over his head like it was an hat.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:52 pm

The light from the Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball) lights up the dome so I get rid of the dome. I then look over at Zesu and then look at the clouds as I think to myself.
"Since my training with Shiro a year ago I have trained day after day to control this so it's time I use it."
I then active my burst mode turning my hair silver and my wigs white causing my body to surge with lighting energy. I then look at Zesu and smile.
"Your move" Smile
Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Angel%20Warrior%20AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:23 pm

Arashi burst mode not only made Wang-Tang go in awe from it, but also felt an great amount of power flowing around him. It may have put him in awe for a brief moment, but afterwards it only let Wang-Tang bring out an smiling smirk on his face as he returns the Dairyuudama attack energy back inside his body and prepares himself.

"Now we're talking!"

Wang-Tang quickly uses his Ryuugadan (Dragon Fang Bomb) attack. Wang-Tang focuses chakra into his hands and shoot out three natural energy blasts from his palm towards Arashi and quickly dashes towards him.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet
Chakra %:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:27 pm

I use Lighting Wall creating a large wall of lighting that blocks the Ryuugadan (Dragon Fang Bomb). I then use Great Lighting Whirlwind creating a large twister of lighting that Zesu as he charges at me.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:41 pm

Wang-Tang notices the large twister heading towards him as he then gets an idea from it. It was either an hit-or-miss attempt towards the tactic. He focuses chakra around his whole body and Spins unaturally fast, beginning to do the Ryuu Taifuu (Dragon Storm) attack. creating a whirlwind of natural chakra around his whole body and combining himself into the whirlwind. His attack collides with Arashi'large lightning twister. If he was able to succeed with his attack, Arashi's tornado would mix in with Wang-Tang's tornado and suck Arashi in to get damage with an ten hit combo from the whirlwind. If he fails.....It won't be a pretty attempt for Wang-Tang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next