Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Lukas's referance of his jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Jounin of the Chaos
Jounin of the Chaos
Lukas

Village of Residence : Village of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : ????

Lukas's referance of his jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Lukas's referance of his jutsu   Lukas's referance of his jutsu Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:54 pm

Raining needles: A barrage of needles that are sent flying at the opponent from a hidden place inside my puppets. The needles are then controlled using Chakra and directed at the enemy; first stage of black rain.

Black Rain: The second stage of "Raining Needle's"; this jutsu is almost similar to raining needles, yet more destructive, and deadly. With a thin layer of recyclable black chakra emitted with the needles. The appearance is like small black jolts a lighting raining from the heaven's above.

Dark Pulse: A Dark wave of energy is released when a enemy is close to me. This is more of a counter attack, last resort; first part of Dark Voltage.

Black Volt: A black bolt of thunder is shot from my hand into my opponent may cause temperately stunned; the other first stage of Dark Voltage.

Dark Voltage: A combination of the Jutsu "Dark Pulse" and "Black Volt"; the appearance is like an atomic bomb explosion, the after affect of the explosion is a static discharge is thrown in the atmosphere and shocking the opponent. Since this Jutsu is deadly and can possibly kill, I barely use this Jutsu a lot since it takes a lot of chakra.

Shadow Ball: A dark/purplish orb is created in my palm just like a Resangan it has the same power and strength; first stage of eclipses.

Dark Bomb: Two small orbs form into my hand spiraling a smaller one, this a devastating attack; second stage of Eclipses.

Eclipses: The third stage of the original jutsu "Shadow Ball" and the second stage being "Dark Bomb", this Jutsu is more likely to be used and seen a lot.

Revelations - Like a huge wall of pure darkness. The longer it is hold, it becomes solid and more deadly with a static charge after affect.

Death Mirage: This Jutsu can be used on an opponent to trick them into thinking that a friend/teammate is dead. Results vary.

Puppet Master: This Jutsu should be familiar since I am a puppeteer master, this allows me to control my puppets and allows my puppet's not to be controlled by chakra strings.

Human Puppet: This is a very complex jutsu, I am able to control a living or humanity thing, even a clone can be controlled, but can't be killed easily.

Shadow Force: A weird jutsu that makes the opponent have after affects as sickness. The opponent is locked in great pressure unable to see and stop the attack (only last 30 sec.) the opponent then feels lightheaded easy for finishing attacks.

Puppet Play, Secret Technique - Darkness Attack: This is a extremely devastating technique in which the enemy is caught by a puppet, and inside is decapitated and killed. This is a 100% death technique and is much like Desert Funeral except this attack is done by puppets.

Puppet's Masquerade, Death Technique - Apocalypse: This is the second death technique I have learn this involves a stage being summoned and two mask above the stage, as Razor Blade chains rain from the mask's mouth it wraps around the opponent crushing their body with razor's cutting there skin to nothing.

Death Strike: A devastating kick used mostly for powering up jutsu's mass power or used in a sword attack.
Back to top Go down

Lukas's referance of his jutsu
Page 1 of 1