Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Tools of Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzo :: Sannin of the Chaos
Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:13 pm

Zangetsu and Sadoich are both spirits that can change from various weapons as such like,swords daggers numchucks and weapons like that but in there form that there in the most are. My new blade Nitomi has the same abilities as well* ((Note, once they enter shikai this effect does not apply))

Zangetsu-Tools of Chaos Byakuya_Kuchiki_Sword_2

Sadoichi-Tools of Chaos Byakuya_Kuchiki_Sword_2-1

Nitomi- Tools of Chaos Renji_Abarai_Sword_2

This blade holds the power if the azure flame when ever i unsheath the blade azure flame sprouts up and surrounds my arm as well as the the blade like so
Tools of Chaos Katana_Speedpainting_by_Pauke1 (picture the flames blue)

these are there normal forms

I have recently discovered I can fuse my spirits into one of my body parts but I only fuse them into my arms as I look like this.

Tools of Chaos Sado_-_right_arm_of_the_giant

((The black and purple is Sadoichi the white is Zangetsu))

Most of my attacking power comes from Zangetsu as Sadoichi defends but I can also switch the forms of Sadoichi into an attack arm like so

Tools of Chaos E14420-2025

((Ignore the bow and arrow))
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:14 pm

Shikai's

Shikai for Zangetsu-Tools of Chaos WhiteRaven

This sword has the ability to to double the weight of an oponent blade with each slash i also has the ability to cure anytype of poisons, health, even chakra to a certain extenet. To activate this shikai I say. " Shine Vigerously:

Shikai for Sadoichi - Tools of Chaos Blacksword

This Sword has the ability to open rifts into the time stream and send attacks into it or I can travel inside of it, it also carry many diffeent type of poisons inside of it but i only send it through a blast of some sort. To activate this shikai I say Dwell in the shadows

Shikai for Nitomi-Tools of Chaos ZabimaruShikaiMode
This sword extends like a snake and keps on extending I am able to still control it willingly, it also holds the power of the azure flame in eac of the teeth it can also hold Konpeki as well. To activate this shikai I say "Ignite"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:16 pm

These weapons are what i used during an intense battle
Rapture Keyblade-Tools of Chaos RaptureKeyblade

3-Section Staff Tools of Chaos Untitled-6 ((picture wider but with a blade at the end of it))

Buster Blade Tools of Chaos Bustersword

Tools of Chaos Chaos_Sword_by_darkangelscion

Chaos Blade L.V. 2
one of it's ability's is take the power of a element and send it back at them as a blast/or use the surrounding area of what i absorbed as a weapon
It's other ability is to increase the origional power of my chaos energy/ elements as well
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:17 pm

(Bankais/transformations)

Tools of Chaos E39
Sadoichi's Bankai. My darkness moves are charged at a extrodionary level in this state i can only use darkness and lightning moves

Tools of Chaos Character_design__ash_by_jiuge
Zangetsu's Bankai. My light moves are charged at with overwhelming amount of light energy in this state can only uses light and ice moves

Tools of Chaos Syrus_Armor_Redesign_by_Tyshea
Chaos State-When i let the chatic enrgy take over my body all my abilities and what not are increased by 50 fold. each eye on my shulder has a unique ability. the left eye frezzes the emey instantly at first glance for a short period of time (1 post) as the right eye allow me to deflect and covert the attack to energy

Tools of Chaos Anima__Arkaid_the_Arbiter_by_Wen_M

Zangetsu Sadoici True Bankai (most likely i'll do this when i have my three secton staff but sometimes i just go into this form) All my elements are pushed beyond it's limits given me new powers of sorts (i'll explain this more when i use it in battle)

Bankai for Nitomi
Tools of Chaos Power
In this form the Azure flame is increased dramaticly it can burn to that 75x that of the sun i can use my other elements as well but mostly azure flame my strenth and spped are also increased as well. The bluish white like wrap that forms around my arm is my wepon ((its ike the weapon that jousters use when they ride on there horses)

Tools of Chaos Vmask
Vizard Mask
basiaccly my normal aperance but speed strenth and what not are incresed 50x. used with my any of my bankais means double the pwer i posess
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1May 1st 2009, 11:29 am

Soul Weapon

Tools of Chaos RenjiZabimaruAnimeEp48((yes im a renji fan if you never knew))
This is my soul partner Zane, the ape and Melina, the snake, they have the ability thats unqique as a soul weapon they can merge with anyone of my weapons as well as form there own indidvidual weapon as well.

Although they dont likee to use there own weapon they most likey end up up in my blade known as Nitomi.

There regular weapon is a long sword with a fan attached to it,((wil post pic later)
Back to top Go down
Luxe
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Luxe

Village of Residence : Reality
Hobbies / Interests : photography
Kekkei Genkai : flash speed

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Tools of Chaos Left_bar_bleue100/100Tools of Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:41 pm

(hehe i see Clouds sword)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tools of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of Chaos   Tools of Chaos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tools of Chaos
Page 1 of 1