Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Daily Routine Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Daily Routine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : 500
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution / Negation

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:45 pm

Lucius wakes up late in the day.. around 2 in the afternoon or so. He lightly holds his head, wondering to do with today. Umbra sits at his dresser, somewhat dusty from underuse. He hadn't even unsheathed her in over a year - nor did he feel the need to. Lucius was, in his head, retired. His Anbu rank still showed bright red on his chest, a permanent tattoo from the old days. Lazily, he walked down to the kitchen, intending to grab just a small something to eat...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzo :: Sannin of the Chaos
Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:08 pm

* a knock is heard from outside the door as Akarui waited pateintly for Lu to show up*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:16 pm

Lucius walks slowly to the front door, his hair still a mess and still in his pajama pants. His eyes were a dim brown, and had a vacant look as he opened the door. "Oh.. Akarui. What brings you here..?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:20 pm

Well I was here to see how your traing was going with Umbra. *he looks at Lucious up and down and gives him a wtf look* Umm do you plan on gettin dressed soon?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:37 pm

He looks down at himself, the crimson Anbu insignia gleaming back at him. He sighed. "I'll be right back then." The door closed, and rustling of clothing could be heard from a window. Roughtly 5 minutes later he was back at the door.

"Umbra.. training..." His head was blank. He hadn't done much of anything with her all week, but couldn't just say nothing.. "..Ah, going well, of course..."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:38 pm

Thats good then So um might I ask whats the deal is?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:26 am

He staggered a bit at the doorway, still very sleepy from waking up just moments earlier. "Deal..? What are you getting at..." He had a clue at what he was saying.. Over the past year Lucius had been reporting less and less to Akarui to ask about his Zanpakuto, until he let it collect dust over the past months. People could probably tell he was not at all doing well...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:18 pm

Look are you still hung over that Zeik mess? Ok he died big deal people die everyday but this ziek is semi alive which means he has a chance to come back dont you want him to come back?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:23 pm

"Zeik.." He stared vacantly for a bit. Of course he was still not over his death; Zeik was the only man he could really look up to as a friend and mentor. "What do you expect from me.. my Master is dead, his soul twisted to not even be himself anymore. I have.. nothing to follow."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:26 pm

Nothing to follow huh. *he grabs Lucious by the shirt and lifts him slightly in the air* Look at you! You look and act like a lost puppy waiting for his next meal, If zeik were alive he wouldnt want for you to act like this. I lost plenty of masters over the years as a shinobi but it didnt held me back.....It made me who I am today!!!

Are you still going to bitch and whine about his death?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:30 pm

He said nothing, but didn't at all resist Akarui's physical treatment of him. It was true, he had been mourning Zeik's death for over a year.. much longer than he did for either of his parents. Yet the connection to the Cursed Flame was strong, almost embedded in his blood. The fire was missing.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:42 pm

*rage filled his eyes as he lets go of Lucius, but before he cold touch the ground he let off a swift punch to Lus jaw as he gets sent flying insdie of the ran down place of a home*

IS ANYONE HOME?!?!?! *he walks in the house looking disgusted as he walks over to him as he stops and look at the dusty umbra* Oh hell no now your really askin for it *he then continues his walk over to him*

well are you just gonna stand there or do somethin about it?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:46 pm

He slowly stands, on wobbly legs. It'd been a while since he was even in pain. "What do you expect me to do, fight back?" He sighed, slowly grasping Akarui's point, little by little. "You're right afterall. I am merely a follower, and lost without my pack leader." He stood straight now, arms at his sides. "I've nothing to fight for."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:55 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEFEND YOU SELF!!! *he rushes in with another punch followed by a round house kick to the head sending him through the wall* IF NOT YOU THEN HOW BOUT THE BITCH YOU CALLED A MASTER!!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:56 pm

Well that stung, and hit a wide open nerve. Lucius already knew the heat Zeik had gotten several months prior to his death, and simply wouldn't stand for it even today. His eyes suddenly filled with yellow color, and a black puddle of sorts began to spill out from his feet.

He slowly rose, and met Akarui with quite an annoyed expression on his face. "You want to say that again?" His voice was much more firm and demanding now..
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:11 pm

Ziek..is...a...Bitch. *chaos energy begins to leak from his body* If you feelin froggy...leap!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:16 pm

"That's what I thought you said." Lucius makes no hesitation in flash-stepping directly in front of Akarui, Negation energy forming a sharp thorn on his fist. The very second he appears in front of Akarui, he delivers a punch filled with Dark and Negative energy, further enhancing the stabbing power of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:19 pm

*akarui slids back some feet he chaos energy pouring from his body took the stabbing power but he felt the punch none the less* Oh aint this sweet you cant fight for your own beliefs but you will for that bitch of a kage. *he flash steps towards lu azure flame forming around his arm as he ends a volloy of azure flame at Lu while still heading towards him.* You dont deserve to even speak his name.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:48 pm

Time itself seemed to freeze in the very moment Akarui spoke those words.

He was once again dead-on correct. Lucius couldn't fight for himself at this point, not at the level of despair he was in. Yet he attached himself to something greater than himself, something he could fully relate to. Like a lost puppy.

"But what are my own beliefs..." He'd thought for a long time that he only lived to serve Zeik and protect the village he created, to live in his shadow. Yet now that he was gone, Lucius was like a barnacle without a post to suck on. In bonding with this man, Lucius hadn't thought for himself.

Suddenly, all went pitch black in his vision. "You've forgotten so much.. darling." That voice.. he hadn't heard Umbra speak to him in over a year. Yet he cast her aside more than half a year ago.. why on earth would she want to speak with him now? "Open your eyes." He didn't even realize they were now closed.

Daily Routine Ocean_Moon_by_muhoho_seijin

He was in a dark, yet luminescent place. That woman's face was looking straight down at him, eyes looking loving. "Welcome, to your soul's refuge.." He understood now.. he was in Umbra's realm.

"You've forgotten everything, haven't you, Lu.."
"That all depends. on how much you know.."
"Much more than you think.."
"Then tell me.. What have I done all this for?"
"Oh Lu.. the answer is so clear. You just need to open your eyes..."
"Zeik is de--
"That doesn't matter. You have your own ideals to fight for.. you can't just be a stray dog all the time. Stop.. stop confusing yourself."

The visions faded, Umbra's tearful face fading away like mist. He found himself back in his home, Akarui still on the offensive with his Azure flames. Umbra was now in his hand, unsheathed and released. How that exactly manifested he had no idea.

He brought it in front of him, and the blade shifted into a large black shield to fend off his flames. Lucius rose, his eyes having a gleam in them not seen in more than a year.. "Akarui, I get it now. ..thanks."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:56 pm

Good then. *he kicks off the shield and lands on his feet as he notices that umbra is now summoned* So I see you had spiritul refuge with your blade then. *he walks over to Lu and pats him on the shoulder* Welcome back old friend. *he smiles as he looks around at the mess he caused* I think we have some work to do in here huh?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:03 pm

"Ah.." He resealed Umbra, the feeling completely natural to him, and sheathed her. "That's alright.. I'll take care of it later."

A split-second long flash of the deceased, corrupted Zeik flashed in his mind suddenly, as more black energy seeped out from his hand. This was happening more often as the days passed.. Doing his best to hide it, he held it back in his sleeve.

"I.. need to go speak with Vash. ..right away. Thanks again for your insight, Akarui." He hastily left towards his doorway, stopping as he was about to exit, slightly smiling. "And it's good to be back." With that he left, straight for Vash's house.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:05 pm

Heh sure thing. *he look around before flashwarping to his own house*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Routine   Daily Routine Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Daily Routine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vescrutia :: Villages :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Lucius's Den-
Jump to: