Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Abilities of the Zodiac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng Koudoutai

Sheng Koudoutai

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Zodiac Energy

Abilities of the Zodiac  Empty
PostSubject: Abilities of the Zodiac    Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:42 pm

My Kekkei Genkai is the ability to use Zodiac Energy which gives me the ability to manipulate and control my families Chinese zodiac beads which host the spirits of all 12 animals within the zodiac. Which each animal can be summoned with my Zodiac Energy which powers them. When first summoned each animal will appear in a small spirit type form, and from there I will begin my manipulation of them. When used in battle while I can use a small portion of their abilities each zodiac animal can use one of three special abilities:

1. Weapon Transformation: This allows the summoned Zodiac animal to transform into a type of weapon which also uses whatever type of element they can use. These weapons are very durable and when actually destroyed they will return to their spirit

2. Physical Summoning: This will bring the Zodiac animal in to the real world with a physical body. The body will reflect what ever Zodiac animal is brought out from the beads (so if the Zodiac animal is the dragon the physical body will be that of a dragon). Along with the body in this form the Zodiac animal has a more free use of his/her abilities but the Zodiac animal is still under my control. This form also creates a very strong mental link with me and the Zodiac animal making are attack more in unison and on point.

3. Body Armor: This ability will turn the Zodiac animal into pure Zodiac Energy that will completely cover my body. The energy will then take on the form of strong armor that will reflect the fused Zodiac animal. While this energy is around me I will take on the abilities of what ever Zodiac animal I use with this. This mean I will gain the speed, flexibility, strength, and what ever other abilities they have. Although at my current rank I can only do this with one Zodiac animal and only a few times.

Dragon: This Zodiac animal is very strong, self-assured, proud, fiery, passionate, and decisive. When summoned from the zodiac beads he gives me the ability to breath, create and manipulate fire. He use the Physical Summoning ability which turns him into a medium sized Chinese Dragon that can breath fire and fly though the air.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines10

(Physical Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Beanbu10

Tiger: This Zodiac animal is unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, and daring. He can use the Weapon Transformation turning him into a very strong shield. When summoned he gives me a large amount of strength and stamina. This shield has the ability to not only bite my opponent but also shoot large metal spikes from the mouth on the shield.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines11

(Weapon Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Commis10

Rooster: This Zodiac animal is practical, scientific, and responsible. When summoned he gives me increased speeds as well as wind manipulation. He uses the Physical Summoning ability which turns him into a small chick with glasses and a large scarf. Although small he is extremely fast and has a super strong, long, sharp, and durable beak which mixed with his speed makes him very deadly.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines12

(Physical Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Copy_o10

Snake: This Zodiac animal is a deep thinker, wise, mystic, and cold. When summoned he gives me increased flexibility, grip, and also gives me the ability to collapse my bones and reconnect them at will. He can use the Weapon Transformation turning into a cobra ax that has the ability to stretch the cobra head section to great lengths. The ax is also coated in a strong nerve poison that will slowly paralyze the opponent.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines13

(Weapon Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Vabbi_10

Monkey: This Zodiac animal is a motivator, improviser, quick-witted, and reckless. When summoned he gives me increased speed, agility, balance, and acrobatics. He can use the Weapon Transformation turning into a long staff. This staff can be charged with chakra to release large burst of energy with each strike. This is also applied to being charged with element chakras to create different affect. The final ability of this staff is that it can change in size and length depending on how much chakra I pour into it.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines14

(Armor Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  The_as10

Ox: This Zodiac animal is dependable, ambitious, calm, and hardworking. When summoned he gives me increased strength, durability, and control over earth allowing me to use earth jutsu. He can use the Armor Transformation causing me to transform into and armor with no shirt but long sleeves that covered his arms, and large and long pant that had fur on them and covered in ox designs. Also sticking out from my shoulders would be two large horns that can extend at will. In this form my strength and durability become even great making it easy to cause massive damage to my opponent.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines15

(Armor Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Ox_kin10

Dog: This Zodiac animal is honest, intelligent, straightforward, loyal, and amicable. When summoned he gives me increased senses which include strong hearing and strong smell as well as control over lighting allowing me to use lighting jutsu. He can use the Physical Summoning ability which turns him into a large wolf the looks as if it is made out of crackling blue-white energy. While in this form Zodiac Dog can move as fast a lighting, release surges of lighting from its fur, summon lighting bolts from the sky and also jump long distances appearing in the landing spot like a large bolt of lighting shocking anything close enough.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines16

(Physical Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Thunde10

Ram: This Zodiac animal is Righteous, sincere, sympathetic, mild-mannered, shy, and artistic. When summoned he gives me increased durability in the head area allowing be to head butt though steel as well as control over light energy allowing me to use light jutus. He can use the Armor Transformation causing me to gain a large black armor, a helmet strapped to his side, and a large black axe like object that would crackle with light energy. Also on the back of the armor is a large drum that seemed to always glow with energy. In this from I am able to release multiple light based attacks as well have having a durable body that can charge though a mountain.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines17

(Armor Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Black_11

Boar: This Zodiac animal is gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, and hard-working. When summoned he transforms my stomach in to that of an acid filled black hole. This means while Zodiac Boar I am constantly hunger for something to eat which he heard though the constant loud growls that come from my stomach. To cope with this Zodiac Boar also gives me super strong teeth and acid like drool so I can eat anything I can get toward my mouth eating it and converting it into spare energy. Also when I feel like it I can take the items ingested and converted them into explosive balls or beams of energy that can be expelled at will with great accuracy. Zodiac Boar can use Weapon Transformation creating a large pot to appear behind me. Unlike my other Zodiac Weapons this one while can be used a shield it works more as a support weapon. This pot is connected to my stomach so when ever I eat anything instead of the energy being stored in my body all the energy is transferred to the pot where it will constantly collect until I decide to draw energy from it. Although the energy stored in this pot (having the appearance of soup) can only be accessed by me. If anyone tries to use the pot without my approval they will be completely drained of there energy until the move away or dead.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines18

(Weapon Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Golden10

Horse: This Zodiac animal is quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, and agile. When summoned he give my an incredibly amount of leg strength which raises my kicking power as well as my speed to the point where my leg can begin to generate heat because of the mass friction being created by the movements of my legs. This however is stopped with Zodiac Horse’s second ability which allows me to control and create water and ice. Zodiac Horse can use armor transformation giving me armor in the form of a large armored centaur with a large shield and spear which would surge with Ice and Zodiac energy around the spear, shield, the top of the helmet, and around the legs. This form only increases my ice and water abilities, speed, and overall durability.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines19

(Armor Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Shinin10

Rabbit: This Zodiac animal is good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, and elegant. When summoned this Zodiac Animal gives me amazing jumping ability to the point where I can jump off of water and even air, and it slightly rises my kicking ability and my speed but not as much compared too many of my other Zodiac Animals. He uses the Physical Summoning ability which strongly turns him into a small a cyber like rabbit which actually stands on two legs. In this form Zodiac Rabbit uses a gun which releases green energy bullets that take the form a rabbits when first fired. Zodiac Rabbit also seems to have small boosters on his feet and back to move at faster speeds.
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines20

(Physical Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Rx_the10

Rat: This Zodiac animal is tenacious, intense, meticulous, charismatic, and shrewd. When summoned this Zodiac Animal gives me heighten senses of smell, hearing, and eye sight along with a very flexible skeleton making it easy for me to move around tight area as well as suffering less bone damage. This Zodiac Animal gives me control over darkness allowing me to use dark based abilities. This Zodiac Animal uses Weapon Transformation and takes the form of a small robotic rat like machine. Although unlike other Zodiac Weapon the little robotic rat can multiple constantly depending how much energy I put into it. What makes it a weapon is that this little robotic rat is actual a bomb the can release large explosion which triggered by a special hand sign. The number of times the robotic rat it multiplied doe not reduce to power each on packs when they explode and there small size make it easy for them to sneak up on and opponent
(Spirit Appearance)
Abilities of the Zodiac  Chines21

(Weapon Form)
Abilities of the Zodiac  R_a_t_10
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Lord of Darkness :: Sannin of the Chaos
Lord of Darkness :: Sannin of the Chaos
Vashy_chan

Village of Residence : Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : I read and write .. Alot.
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void

Abilities of the Zodiac  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Zodiac    Abilities of the Zodiac  Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm

(((Please stop posting this kind of information for awhile please. Were trying to get the real site back online)
Back to top Go down

Abilities of the Zodiac
Page 1 of 1