Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaki
Special Jounin of the Reality
Special Jounin of the Reality
Gaki

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Prophets Chakra

Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities   Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 9:23 pm

My chakra nature is wind and I have prophets chakra which I can use to create a few other jutsu.

Wind Arts:

Air Bullet: concentrated blast of air, large as a person, that can blast almost anything out of the way.

Tornadic Wind: a tornado surrounds me and protects me from harm. Can also suck people in and throw them.

Air Punch: surge forward with a punch that will send opponents flying.

Blades of Wind: Can create gusts of wind that will easily tear and rip through most materials, Maybe even metal.

Prophets Jutsu(Kekkei Gankai):

Equigan: an ocular jutsu that forms a mind connection when i look into my opponents eyes. this mind connection allows if i die from a non-direct attack then the opponent dies with me. If the opponent kills me directly they dont die. I can not be caught by genjutsu while the eye is active and I also can sense peoples minds who are around me and mark there position with it.

Reality Destruction: I can use jutsu to unravel the very fabric of reality. whatever the jutsu touches, starts to disinagrate, and break apart into nothing. Needs a higher level of chakra to destroy living things vs. objects.

Reality Portal: I can create portals that almost anything can go through. They can go to almost anywhere but the farther away they port to the more chakra I expend.

Reality Destrution Ripple: I put a circular wave of negative energy outward in a ripple like fasion the starts to destroy things. It can only travel 10 ft away from me.

Reality Destruction Clones: I form clones made of the purple chakra which when hit with send out a ripple of reality destruction.

Reality Destruction Wave: I send forth a wave of reality destruction that moves farther than the ripple. Shoots straight outward.

Reality Destruction Blade: Reality destruction forms around my open palm, creating a blade which I can cut through almost anything with.

Reality Destruction Strike: I disappear and reappear directly by you and strike you with a reality destruction blade, quite fast and deadly.

Sazan the Inner Spirits Abilities:

Sazan is the entity that was fused into me. He feds off of my chakra in exchange for his abilities. He and I rarly get along and we are constantly fighting. Sazan can talk, and when he does, its an erie voice that seems to come from me, although Im not moving my lips. If Im at a point of losing conciousness, or dying, Sazan can posses my body, in that case, My eyes turn a yellow-green color and A large amount of green chakra surrounds my body healing and protecting it. He has five seperate chakra systems inside of him inwhich he can produce jutsu though me. Since, between me and Sazan, we techniquely have six chakra systems, minus the chakra he eats from me, I have lots and lots of chakra.

Air Bullet

Water Bullet

Fire Bullet

Lightning Form: Lightning surrounds my body, making me almost invincible to lighting attacks, and boosting taijutsu

Water Form: same as lightning form except water instead

Air Form: same as water form only air instead.

Fire Form:above

Earth Form: above

Water Rising: Body of water shoots straight upward,

Boulder Lanch: Shoot pebble to boulder size rock at opponent

Shredding Tornado: produces tornado force wind to rip things apart.

Thunder Jolt: Lightning erupts from my body and shoots towards opponent.

Fire Spread: Shoots out about a hundred fireballs towards opponent, covering a good distance around the opponent too to avoid dodging.

Chakra Feast: Sazan can force chakra from opponent by touching them and eating it.
Back to top Go down

Gaki's Moves/Special Abilities
Page 1 of 1