Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Jutsu's of Ren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Saori
Genin of the Reality
Genin of the Reality
Ren Saori

Village of Residence : Reality Village
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Exploring
Kekkei Genkai : Junko/Emotion & Aroma Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Jutsu's of Ren Left_bar_bleue100/100Jutsu's of Ren Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Jutsu's of Ren Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu's of Ren   Jutsu's of Ren Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 9:45 pm

- Emotion manipulation: calming the nerves or exciting them to make the opponent go through a different feeling/ characteristics ( such as feeling (happy, sad, angry, nice, lazy, boring, stuck up, snobby exct...). I create illusions with the emotions so the opponents mind is actually convinced and tricked. Since my chakra nature is wind and aroma, i use wind to increase my range in manipulating the person. I also send an aroma with the wind to confuse the smell directly. I can take the aroma of someone and the opponent might think it's someone else.
- Illusions: Create illusions of different people, place, or thing using the aroma of "anything".
- Bring an aroma that comes from all directions and surround the opponents body with it
- Wind Ball: throws a fury of wind towards the opponent from the back and front.
- Wind Palm: I give my sense to my wind chakra and face my palm towards them, so the wind is attacking them continuously from every direction and follows them.
- Fist of Fury: I punch the ground with great strength and send wind down the ground so the wind attacks them from below, while at the same time i send it from above and next to them. This wind type cuts through skin and shaves it with it's waves.
- Wind Slice: The wind rolls into extremely thin disks, which will be hard to see, allowing it to slice down into strong objects, including some types of metal, like iron or steel.
- Spinning Fan: Can inhale in the upcoming fire or wind, which is coming at me, and then blow it into the opponent with 2 times the greater force from my mouth.
- Snake Vine: Use wind and aroma to surround the opponent like a snake and squeezes them with great force along with making them feel sleepy and tired. . I create illusions with the emotions so the opponents mind is actually convinced and tricked.
- Inhale: I can inhale any type of smell, gas, or poison/toxic, dust and send it back flying towards the opponent.
- Re-generate: If there is enough wind, breeze, nearby, I can use the air from it, to re- generate it into my chakra, if its low.
((My lungs/throat have a protection from whatever I inhale, so the toxic won't hurt me. They are generated by the wind inside.))

-AROMA- ((It does not effect me, since i am immune to it and have a different aroma around me. Also these aroma's go through open spaces in your body, such as, ears, nose nostrils, mouth, sweat pores))
Harsh Aroma: It enhances the opponents smelling ability by 1,000. This way if they try to close the nostrils, it still MIGHT not help, depending on the persons stats and ability on the 5 senses.
Deceit : The aroma sends signals to your brain, causing the opponent to remember their most painful memory. If they have never felt pain before, THEY WILL FEEL IT NOW. So it will bring them to think of something, they never want to happen.
Paralyze: An aroma that causes the opponent to lose their sense of hearing and seeing.
Aroma of Nectar: An aroma that attracts bees from a wide range of areas and directs them to the opponent.
Back to top Go down

Jutsu's of Ren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vescrutia :: Character Biographies :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: