Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Drifting into Insanity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Lord of Darkness :: Sannin of the Chaos
Vashy_chan

Village of Residence : Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : I read and write .. Alot.
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void

Drifting into Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:40 am

-_ There had been no news From Vash in about a year now. ever since Shinta visited him to give him a book. A book that was suppose to somehow Explain the truth of the Orion and about himself.

Decoding this book then decoding the riddles inside the book and what it all meant was becoming a sick obsession . Thats when Vash sealed his house Completely off to the Public and never left since.

He now paced back and fourth in a basketball court sized room. Completely Filled with tables and books. Thousands of books were stron all over the large room. Vash was now reading one and acing faster then usual these day's in his Solitude.

The walls in this Large room were unseeable under all the text symbol's messages thoughts whatever he needed to writepainted on it. He even Began on the floor.
One whole year completely alone with out any outside connections._-
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:05 am

-_Vash now Tossed the book only to rush over to another. he jotted down a few things on his arm before scurrying over to a third Book. He then ran up to a certain spot on the wall and _-

".. what does it all mean..Shinta.. Why..Is this a mind game.."
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:14 pm

-_Vash finally lost Gusto on this breakthrough he thought he just had and sat down in a chair. He looked up with his eyes closed now jus sitting and thinking . His thoughts were all he had these days. The only question in his mind was what does all this information mean._-
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin of the Chaos
Karigan

Village of Residence : The Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Heavenly Earth

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:59 pm

Karigan was on her daily trip of walking around aimlessly as she got bored and her skin began to crawl. Looking over she had seen a manor that spooked her out. "Oh, this must be Vash's house." She walked to it and seen good garning and she lifted up her brow. Shaking it off she went to bust open the door but it was locked. "Really?" With a hard sigh she began to go around. "This place is huge!" She gloomed inside but then found a window that was cracked open a bit. "Score!"
Looking around she slid it open and hopped inside and closed it back up. As she turned around to walk she shut her eyes as the briight white rooms shocked her "So bright" She shook it off and began to wander. "Vash?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kariganw.webs.com
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : 500
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution / Negation

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm

Hastily walking towards the door of Darkness Manor, Lucius appeared rather pale. His hair wasn't even as neat as usual, and his clothes were rustled from an earlier tussle. It'd been ages since he'd even seen the large door to the lair of Vash. Actually, it hadn't been since the two of them fought Akarui's hollow form more than a year ago that he'd even seen his face.

Nonetheless, he gave the gigantic knockers two large bangs, the echoes of their knocks spreadng throughout the manor. He could even hear it through a certain window crack...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:16 pm

-_Vash Turned his head hastily from where he sat. He looked like a mess. Obsession made him not even realize how much time it had been.
SOmeone just broke into his house . He left the room with the crazy writting which he rarely did and walked down the hall. there was a beam of sunlight into the halls that glared off the white walls. Outside.. It had been to long since he even steped out there .

His hunt for the intruder was cut off as while he was walking past the main entrance a knock was heared. it Echo'd through his head and seem to give him a headache._-
"Shinta..."

-_He said to himself and unlocked the door opening it up to see Lucius. H stared slightly down at lucius his eyes showing his extreme insomnia . However vash didn't even say anything just shielded his eyes from the sun._-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:19 pm

Immediately seeing his reaction to the sunlight, Lucius hurried in before anything else, albeit curious as to why Vash had such a reaction.

"So, how've you fared over the past..." He counted in his head for a few seconds. How many days, weeks.. months had passed? "For the past year? It's been far too long.."
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:45 pm

"yes it has been quite some time.. "
-_Vash said then fell deep in thought for a few moment's.. he finnaly came to realize he hasn't left his house in a year. He seemed dumfounded at first._-
'It's been a year .. hasn't it.."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm

"A similar realization on my part as of today.. you can thank Akarui for... waking me up." He paced, slowly, when another flash of Zeik's aura came to mind. The reaction was the same as before; a pitch black, murky flow of energy from his right hand.

"..I came to you to ask about this."
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 5:03 pm

"huh.. "
-_Vash seemed to have been thinking deeply as he talked . It tooked a couple secounds before he realized what Lucius said._-
"Well .. That is a dark reaction I like to call Forboding. When Darkness resignates deep within you . You have to retain your emotions so well That they hardly show. The more into the darkness you travel the more you must sink your emotions into yourself and ignore them."

-_Vash Grabed Lucius Hand and Touched the Aura._-
"The darkness has been feeding on this emotion making you a different person. ..As you might have noticed you have been overly sad about Zieks Death and the darkness was preventing you from pulling yourself Back up.

SInce it has been feeding on your negative emotions.. It has grown and expanded .. having no room for your dark chakra it does what it needs to to survive and when you reach your limit it.. well does this. Lives on the outside of your body as a forboding aura._-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu of the Chaos
Anbu of the Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 5:39 pm

"Of course I've noticed." Yet he thought he'd found his resolve by now. Was the event still wavering even after Akarui and Umbra's wakeup call? "Ah.. what do you suggest I do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Karigan

Village of Residence : The Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Heavenly Earth

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 7:44 pm

She wandered the halls looking around as she was lost as a poor little monkey she was. She was likeing the veiw though. Everything was white, godly even I guess, but to her it was a canvas ready to be painted. "Why does this place have to be so huge." She mumbled as she went though a couple of doors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kariganw.webs.com
Vashy_chan
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 12:25 am

"You have to get over your ailment . whatever Emotion is the cause of this you have To get rid of it."
-_Vash Said He looked at Lucius a second. His eyes darted around a second figidy like._-
"I'm assuming you have already done that part. Now you just have to expend most of your Chakra. Bring it right close to zero.. ..I think once you do that you'll be fine.. you still had some build up Remaining.. If you understand me."

-_Vash heard another Noise._-
"someones is in my house...Not a soul comes by to check if I'm even alive for a year and Now you show up and someone brakes into my house... This is a bad Omen. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drifting into Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vescrutia :: Villages :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: