Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Grave's Power Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Grave's Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave
Chuunin of the Chaos
Chuunin of the Chaos
Grave

Village of Residence : Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:56 pm

Kekkei Genkai Sealed Shadow: Within my soul there is a dark power that I can tap into from time to time. This power gives me a strong control over darkness and ice called Armanos. As of now that is all I know about this power however more will be learned in the future.

Armanos Jutsus:

Kurouzu: Extending one arm towards my opponent, I activate the gravity power of my darkness to pull my enemy into my grasp.

Doppelman: I make of a dark silhouette figure of myself. With this clone, I can use it to fight in his stead. I can also switch places with it at will.

Brick Bat: The Doppelman breaks into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. They can explode and freeze anything within there area. After being used, the bats can merge back together to reform the Doppelman.

Ice Time: An attack that slowly freezes my enemy's nervous were I touch them causing a short paralysis

Dorezze: A blast of dark energy with ice energy circling it is fired from my hands

Earth Jutsus:

Earth Shield: A huge thick rock wall shots out of the ground.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent

Rokushiki Style:

Geppou: A technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

Rankyaku: A projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Shigan: A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

Tekkai: A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces. (This is the lowest form of Tekkai so it take punches or sword slashes if not to strong but like a energy blast then it would only protect me a little bit.)
Back to top Go down

Grave's Power
Page 1 of 1