Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

The Techs of Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami :: Sannin of the Rising
Rose

Village of Residence : The Village lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/Dark fire/Reikyuu

The Techs of Rose Empty
PostSubject: The Techs of Rose   The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:53 pm

Dark Rose Techiniques

Rose Drill
Vines come out my body and wrap around my arm. they begin spinning in a drill like fashion,
being able to pierce steel like foam.

Gatling Rose
I wrap my hand in vines and comense to shooting the thorns out like a machine gun, only far more powerful.

Surprize this move has 3 surprises

Rose aura
1: The natural aroma from my body spreads on the field, it cannot be seen. Rose buds form from this deadly aroma at my will. can be done anytime in battle. Rose buds can be destoryed, but they will explode and they are still made from steel, until they bloom that is.

R.D(rose drop)
2: I can dettach the vines from my body, used for dodging or evading at any range. the seperated vines can still move according to my will for 5 minutes, before they die, all thorns on they blast of in every direction.

Rain
3:Thorns secretly insert the ground from anywhere on my person and spout out at rediculous speeds where ever I choose.

Strom
I ravage the ground with rose vines, then they shoot up at the desired location. Once they reach the air, if nothing got stabbed instead, they harden and then rain down on the field.

Rose's wind

Can converge to wind and vice versa at will. this air that is her can poison whoever inhales it. after converging back to normal, she can grow anybody part back from the thorns in her body, and the enviroment.

Uses the rose aura in the atmosphere to create after images. this can be done without having to state it, so be aware and be careful.

Rose bust
A Rose bud on the ground explodes. Flames along with the thorns blast off in every direction as a result of this.

Diety
Rose vines sprout from the back, the vines move on their own and protect me if they since the aura round her imidiate body being disturbed. I can also control these, but only half the amount of what ever amount of vines are out.

Rose form
Calls roses form and vines covered in thorns sprout from the pores on the skin. I then say a weapon and those now loose vines go and form the weapon, the weapon then goes to my hand. the weapon and reform and bend apart at will.

Kiss of depair
A bloody kiss. can be done directly or blown. if it connects, it will sting like hell and burn as well. the kiss will darken until it is black and then it forms a rose mark on your body were the kiss touched. it will burn for the remainer of the battle. Only way out is to remove the area(about 2 inches long and wide.)

Ingrain
Rose vines come from any part of my body and stick into the ground. once in the ground, they drain nutrients from the enviroment, healing my wounds. Moving is minimal like this.

Rose vase
Any rose bud previously placed on the field opens up and engulfs Rose. this can either be used as a shield, or can be used to quickly go under ground. The rose still holds thorns all over it. The petals can mbed into the ground, causing more rose buds.

Full effect(rose bud)
if a rose bud on the field happend to bloom, a clone of Rose with sprout from it. They act of free will, but we all talk telepahicly, leaving no surprises. this is a life like clone that has 20% of the power I have, and since its not the average clone, it doesnt go out in a puff of smoke, it fights to the bloody death like real people do.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

The Techs of Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Techs of Rose   The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:54 pm

After training with Kazz, Rose learned how to control dark matter. Not as well as Kazz himself, hell it even has some limits, but she can incoporate it into her fire as well as use it similar to Kazz, something he himself couldn't do.

Fire manipulation- The ability to control and manipulate fire at will. by mixing flames with her own, depending on the fire, she can override it with her chakra, gaining control over it as well as increasing its over all heat.

Heat Manipulation- The ability to control heat of any kind at will. She can use the heat to any temperature she desires due to her training with dark matter, which ranges from anything of 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 degrees (fucking cold) to anywhere above on a cosmic scale.

Black sea- A move well liked by Rose. By forcing her black flames into the air or dark matter, and sometimes at will depending on the battle, black liquid falls from the sky as rain. The rain covers more area than the battlefield and in a matter of two to three post the entire field will be but an ocean of this black liquid. Rose's roses and vines can me mutated and altered in this sea at a whim.

Leviathan{Vine}- By merging vines together nside of the black sea, a massive vine beast is created. this beast gains more and more features of a leviathan with every time it goes back into the sea.

Boiling blood- This move is used two ways. Rose can use her blood to burn others to hundreds of degrees hotter than thrid degree burns. Also, with extremely hot blood, any unwanted substance (example=poison, someone else's chakra) entering her body or blood would be burned up and evaporated, leaving Rose's body by the pores.

Mark of the Rose- After Rose's blood touches you, it burns into the skin staying permenatly, forming a black rose tatoo on the victim that constantly burns as long as it is there. A quick way to rid of it would be to cut off the tatooed skin.

Lustful eyes- Her eyes become pitch black and it would seem as if she is crying black blood. This is when Rose's mind goes black, allowing her to have so much bloodlust that she won't hesitate to kill anyone who is in range, whether they are stronger than her or not. Not really a jutsu, but it is a really bad sign, so plan your actions accordingly if this happens, for she I repeat not hesitate.

Rose accelerator- By releasing short or long bursts of heat from her feet or any other part of her body, a highly condensed beam of heat will bolt out at temperatures that would even destroy mercury{the planet}. This is mainly used as a quick means of transportation.

Heatwave- Releasing a burst of heat from her body at a varying temperature, a deadly heatwave passes by the field. Inhaling this heat can evaporate all the blood in your body, and it can also regardlessly burn your skin on contact.

Homing flare- Creating a ball of fire in her hand, as long as Rose made physical contact with the foe during the match, she can have the fire ball home in on their chakra signature.

Prototype Void fire- By condensing the flames thousands of times over, Rose can make fire that appears to be solid. It in reality is not, and will need much more work to become perfect.

(Updates later...)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

The Techs of Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Techs of Rose   The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:55 pm

Dark void- By having the black sea out, Rose can have arms of darkness pull the victim into the sea, were the dark energy mixed with her chakra will drain the foe of their chakra{brawls} and the emense pressure of the sea can kill them{grand battles/anywhere else}. The Black sea is extremely dense, this can crush someone's body even if there only 6 feet under it. Unknown is the only known person so far who survived after sinking to the depths of this sea....

Mirage- Rose simply converges into the atmosphere. She can converge and make the area extremely cold where she appears, extremely thick/hard to breathe, or hot due to her heat manipulation. She can converge back to normal as well, also being able to have for example an arm converge on the other side of the battle field. when she does this, it takes more time.

Dark matter manipulation- Even though her control with dark matter pales in comparison to Kazz, she has more abilities that can be done with this. She, as you know, can manipulate her heat to any desired temperature this way, as well as use moves concerning dark matter in a since dark energy or more importantly, her black sea.

Weapon creation- Using either her fire or dark matter, or her dark energy, Rose can use her chakra to bend with the energy, molding it into a weapon of her desire. the bigger the weapon the more chakra will be used to mold it.

Null and Void- This can only be done under certain conditions. Rose focuses dark matter into her hand, allowing her to rip open rifts into different dimensions. The dimensions are everlasting inside, so what goes in has a good chance of not coming out.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

The Techs of Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Techs of Rose   The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:56 pm

______________Jutsu's of Reikyuu______________________________________

This is a coffin obtained by making a pact with it. Its powers are solely for Rose's use and its power of distorted energy is one of a kind. It was first founded in the netherworld, its orgin is Unknown. A clue to this maybe that since it was in Rose's backyard, the graveyard, for hundreds of years, it may have been used by an old relative. The full extent of its powers are unknown.

____________The Distorted Dimension's Rules that are always in effect__________________

No time- Inside of the coffin, time does not flow what so ever, meaning any attacks dealling with time are dissipated here. Also the timing of moves is also decreased in this world. No matter how you try to work around it, time will never flow here.

Unstable space- The space inside the coffin is never stable. Using any moves dealing with space will more than likely be dumbed down drastically since they can't use there moves to the fullest extent. Moves involving rifts inbetween dimensions as well as rips or other dimensions are negated here, since the space is unstable, the space around the rift/rip with be unstable, most likely causing it to implode on itself, thus closing back up.

Control- Rose more or less has the most control while inside of this coffin. She could bend things to her will at the right cost of chakra due to the pact she made with the coffin. She has only once been inside of it, so even she doesn't know how to control half of the things in it. What a learning process.

Jutsu___________

Arms- arms created out of dark energy and the distorted energy, which in turn would make am unstable dark energy that can' be tampered with, come out and can attack at will. Any amount of these things can come out.

Rose's Black Arm- this arm has the same property of energy as the arms inside of the coffin, only it has high speed regeneration. After using the coffin for too long, other parts of her body will experience the same type of energy, becoming black as well. Once Rose's entire body she can't be reverted back, but she has complete control over the dark energy and dark matter in the area. More than likely Rose would never use this coffin that long, for she refuses to deminish her looks for power.

Energy thief- By using her black arm to hit or attack an opponent, she can give herself an understanding of that persons energy, allowing her to temporarily use it. She can also snatch small portions of energy from the opponent in general, but the solen energy does not go to her own body to replenish her.

Pulsating distortment- By have the arms inside the coffin grab hold of her, their energy surges into Rose's body, giving her temporary cosmic energy. Shes incredibly rusty with it and doesn't do this alot, but the power change is enough to be seen and felt. First discovered fighting the Fusion state Rion.

(Updates Later...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Techs of Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Techs of Rose   The Techs of Rose Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Techs of Rose
Page 1 of 1