Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzo :: Sannin of the Chaos
Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami

Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Empty
PostSubject: Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos   Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 1:00 pm

For those of you who dont kno me the name is Akarui is this is my story.

* A flashback sequence emerges as a void like structure is seen through out the area where to the left is white and to the right is darkness as a bright orb comes from within me as he starts to speak*

Zangetsu:Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Anime-1-1 well then Akarui, it's time to tell you why you’re in here. Well you do realize you died when you were fighting in the nightmare village. In order to save you i had to split my self into to in order for you to continue living.

Me: So wait if your Zangetsu then where is your other half is?

Sadoichi:Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Anime-1-1-1
Well I am right here Sadoichi here the dark side of Zangetsu. Which means I have complete control over darkness?

Zangetsu: as I over light

Me: so I now only have two elements then?

Zangetsu: well know we got rid of the ones that wasn’t really apart of you, me personally I grown a liking to your ice power.

Sadoichi: as I you lightning, so now you may be able to combine the two elements so you can uses Dark lightning attacks

Zangetsu: As well as Angelic ice attacks

Me but what about my natural element fire

Both: well that’s the beauty about this, we two can combine to form one so you can use the power known as chaos flame.

ME: So then this will be my new life then?

Both: Well that all depends on you.

*the structure fades as i am brought back to present time*

Well, I guess i'll get started then.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos   Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 5:07 pm

I had alot of fights recently to improve my self but in abattle with the king awhile back i lost the ability to manupulate my chaos flame, Ever since then i felt as if a piece of me is gone, like my excistence was futile, yet here I am serving under this king. I still dont know why but somethin about this place makes me truly feel whole once again.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos   Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:20 pm

A long time has past since he joined the chaos. He became sannin of the village and aquried his own team of shinobi, two inparticular is his star pupils by the name of Grave and Arashi.

Akarui did little stuff in the village like help ninja with jutsu's or helping people receiving zanpaktous and teaching them howto become shinigami.

But after an a battle with an Antagonist known as Hao Zeik Hellgate, his rival, mentor, and long time friend died and was taken over by Hao himself and useing him like a puppet. After this me and my team were asked by kurai to do some reckon on zeik as it was rumered that he was at the moutains looking for the king of spirits and of course I accepted the mission.

Me and my team made it to the alps where we can see Vash and Zeik talking as well as a another antagonist by the name of Shinta. Apperently he provoked zeik causeing an avalance as me and m team fell to the botom where zeik and company where.

We battled each other as zeik fought like a mad man destroying everything in sight as he then went and tried to kill my students I protected my students with my own life as zeik saw that I was not dead in a fit of rage he vanished.

Deep in my subconsious farther beyond Zangetsu and Sadoichi lied another spirt by the name of Akarai Yami, he is as strong and as fat as me but completly different.(thing hollow ichigo) it was him who saved my life but only as a means to control my body. With my body in his control he unlocked the full hollow reserection and he went on a rampage on the mountains with vash and Shinta.

Vash helped me through chargeing enough power to get inside of my mind as shinta battled Akarai, but he needed a somehelp when Lucious came into the scene. Together they bought enough for vash to do his thing as I was able to gain control over my body.

I still have yet to wonder what happened to Zeik but Im hopeing that he will over come the power of hao.

((this will change when the event is over and Akarai looks just like me but inverted so wen I change my apperence so does he))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos   Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Akarui Yami, Mastering the art of chaos
Page 1 of 1