Vescrutia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vescrutia.. Less a planet, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
See, what had happened was...
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 pm by Lucius Blackthorn
...Either Vescrutia got deleted by a hacker or Forumotion's servers had a hiccup, and now we went back in time to May. It could've been a lot worse though; at least you have this old template and can work back to what Vessy used to be. Most of the accounts have never been created yet, so if you can't log in then your best bet is to re-register; I'm working on getting all the administrators back in place but a bunch of them simply don't have an account here.

After this, if the Administrators …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 17
Welcome Home
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm by Administrator
To members of all three former sites, we welcome you to the permanent residence of what has become of the RolePlaying universe now known as Vescrutia. It's been a long road to get here, as well as much confusion, but we have persisted through these trials and times and are still around today, with room to only grow. Please, take a moment to gather it all in.

As the site gets more populated, you may find some things still a tad off from what you're used to. If anyone has any concerns …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Raiders to hire Packers’ McKenzie as GM
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1January 6th 2012, 11:52 pm by xiaojin

» A meetin with Maze
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 27th 2011, 11:19 pm by Kenzwa Kaitu

» Nick's Bio
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Jutsu
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:19 am by Nick

» Nick's Items
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 20th 2010, 7:18 am by Nick

» I have to go so
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:43 pm by Kumiko

» ??????????????
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:24 pm by Khrona

» Abilities of the Zodiac
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:43 pm by Vashy_chan

» The Story of Sheng Koudoutai
Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 4:17 pm by Sheng Koudoutai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on May 14th 2019, 7:40 am

Ember's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember
Chuunin of the Reality
Chuunin of the Reality
Ember

Village of Residence : The Village Of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Chiyu Te

Character sheet
Character Info (Highlight):
Chakra %:
Ember's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue100/100Ember's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ember's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ember's Jutsu   Ember's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm

Ember is a ninja from the Reality Village so...here's a list of Jutsu!

Kekkei Genkai: Chiyu Te
Roughly translated, it means 'Healing Hand'.

When Chiyu Te is used, it looks somewhat like orange chakra. Chiyu Te varies in uses and forms, and can be applied in battle techniques. It is basically a highly advanced form of medical justu. the 'orange chakra' can heal almost any wound, as well as protect against poison, etc.

When used in battle, it targets an opponents inner organs, becoming the opposite of a medical justsu, instead becoming a deadly weapon. (Could be similar to the Hyuuga clan's 'gentle fist' effects). It also strengthens the impact of physical blows when applied in hand-to-hand combat.

Sword summoning:

It isn't much of a jutsu...but it's a big aspect of her fighting style. She swiped two fingers down her right arm and *poof* a sword appears. She uses her sword in many of her techniques.

Lightning Attacks:

Ember's chakra is lightning natured, causing lightning attacks to stand out in her arsenal. SHe has the ability to transform her chakra into lightning or electricity, making for a deadly attack. She commonly applies this ability with weapons, causing commmon things such as senbon or kunai, to carry the lightning element.

Genjutsu:

Ember only knows one kind of genjutsu, but prefers not to use it. It is deadly, but can be named a 'double-edged sword' and is therefore more of a last resort...
It's named 'black hole illusion' after the darkness that surrounds both the caster and victim when cast. All jutsu and weapons are useless inside the blackness, and your senses are killed. SHe then strikes with deadly weapons when the vistim is unable to dodge...
unfortunately, the jutsu requires mass amounts of chakra, and leaves her both physically and mentally exhausted after only mere minutes.

One year time skip~

In the one year time skip, Ember worked on improving all elements of her battle, as well as developing jutsu within another element. Water.

Water attacks:

Water bullet jutsu:
It's exactly as it sounds. She fires water bullets from her mouth, pakced with chakra, and extremely powerful upon impact.

Water Sword:
Ember applies water jutsu with her basic katana. She swings her sword, making a powerful, huge wave of water erupt from the side.

A second sword:

She now uses double swords as a weapon...it's the same method of summoning, except she swipes two fingers down her left arm.
her right sword is primarily used for Lightning and electric attacks, while her left sword is used for water.

Combining the elements:

...Lightning and Water...do the math Wink

Hmm...I'm having a total brain fart at the moment...I know I'm forgetting something...but I can't remember what. Sorry if it didn't make much sense... scratch
Back to top Go down

Ember's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1